Now as we all know that winter started and we need to give special attention towards our garden. Clean and oil all your gardening tools to prevent rusting. Service those tools that need it. Check rain gutters for leaves and branches as it’s easier to clean gutters while they’re dry. We Adarsh Bagwani the best nursery plants in Jaunpur is here to share some important tips for plants in November season.
1. Planting trees – Most hardy evergreen shrubs Rose, Camellias can be successfully transplanted now through February. Water your plants regularly until the rains start. You can also plant Cotoneaster, Holly, Pyracantha shrubs for beautiful winter berries. This is the best time to grow these plants. Divide plant and deadhead perennials during this month.
2. Time for Bedding Plants – Cut back all perennials now from your gardening plants. Clean the beds and mulch cold tender plants. Cyclamen should now be starting to bloom; they are great for those shadier areas.
3. Vegetables and Herbs – You can grow Plant Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Celery, Garlic, Lettuce, Onions, Peas, Radish, Spinach, and Swiss Chard during this season.
4. Fruiting Plants – Spray Nectarine and Peach trees to combat Peach Leaf Curl as soon as most of the leaves have fallen and before the heavy rains, then again before the buds swell early next year.
5. Rose Plants – Discontinue watering and spraying on rose plants on regular basis. See our previous blog post for taking care of rose plants.
6. Pests, Disease & Weed Control – Pull sprouted weeds now while they’re still small. Make sure that there should be no standing water anywhere as it is a breeding site for mosquitoes in your garden. Keep your garden insect, pests or diseases free. Protect plants from snails by baiting or hand picking.
We are the best plant service provider in Jaunpur and provide various gardening services:-
Contact us now on:- +91-6392845371